Ladies and gentlemen, we are thrilled to introduce you to the newest member of The Meredith Show team, Katie Higgins!
Katie is a junior at the University of South Carolina (Go Gamecocks!), majoring in Public Relations. She is our Communications Intern, and is already showing rockstar status helping us with marketing research, social media trends, and radio production! Katie shared with us 5 fun facts about herself, so we’ll let her do the talking!
- I am from Atlanta, GA, and attended the same school, Holy Spirit Prep, for 17 years.
- I bought my own car, a 2oo2 Mazda Tribute, when I was 17.
- I am passionate about kids and have worked with them for several years. I spent this past summer on the island of Exuma, a district of the Bahamas, nannying 2 children.
- I come from a huge Irish Catholic family. My dad is the oldest of 9 kids. I will be the middle child of 7 when he gets married this upcoming spring.
- I’m planning on studying abroad in Barcelona, Spain next summer!
Thanks, Katie! We’re delighted to be working with you!